Companies embarking on their digital commerce journey typically prefer Shopify. However, companies who have scaled up, or are desirous of offering a unique customer experience, eventually upgrade to enterprise-grade Ecommerce platforms. Limitations imposed by Shopify’s standardized web templates, limited extensions, apps, and 3rd party integrations, force this upgrade.
We have seen many such brands upgrading to Capillary’s Anywhere Commerce+, a fully featured, enterprise-grade and modular ECommerce platform that is Flexible, Inexpensive, Rapid, and Easy (FIRE). Features that would usually require expensive & time-consuming integrations are available out of the box. 150+ third-party systems are seamlessly integrated. Open APIs are available to integrate with any external platform/system. Clients enjoy the complete freedom to use their preferred payment gateways, logistics partners, POS providers, and marketing automation apps.
Some key features of Capillary’s Anywhere Commerce+ that entice clients to upgrade from Shopify:
- Auto scalability : Hosted on AWS, the Anywhere Commerce+ platform offers high performance, scalability to adapt to fluctuating order volumes, and guarantees 99.9% uptime. The platform is ISO27001 certified to ensure the highest levels of security for data.
- Out-of-the-box features and functionality that support growth :Features required by large and growing companies including an order management system (OMS), pre-integrated CDN, marketing automation tools, customer service tools, post-sales experience management tools, etc. are available from the get-go.
- Completely customizable storefront :Through our custom user journeys & storefronts, brands can curate exceptional customer experiences that amplify the core elements of their brand.
- Mobile-first :Anywhere Commerce+ enables brands to deliver super-fast shopping experiences using PWA/native app capabilities.
- In-built ‘save-the-sale’ capability: Mitigate loss of sale and enhance conversions with AI-powered, in-built Endless Aisle module. Easy, intuitive, ‘Store app’ to search for products and place orders on behalf of customers for ‘out-of-stock’ SKUs.
Unlike Shopify, where the implementation is executed by an agency partner/system integrator, Anywhere Commerce+ implementation is managed by the in-house project management team, thereby delivering a shorter time to go live, while eliminating risk. The site is made live with on-brand storefront & customer journeys, existing PG, and logistics integrations within 4 – 6 weeks from design finalisation.
Our project management team deploys a proven import methodology to transfer clients’ critical data including catalogue, categories, customers, price, and other relevant data. The process will be completed methodically, securely, and accurately.
Prior to import of data, our data experts will undertake a data quality check and will carry out some minor clean-up if required. The scope of the data quality check will include product options, images, descriptions, custom fields, and categories.
Proven project implementation methodology for an effective transition
The typical steps in the migration process is detailed below:
- Data migration: This is a key step in the entire process. The snapshot above is a representation of what requires to be done for data migration.
- Logistics setup: Anywhere Commerce+ supports ready-to-use logistics setup with 30+ partners globally.
- Payments: pre-integrated with over 50 global gateways to support seamless online payments. We also support payment options such as cash on delivery (COD), loyalty points, wallets, etc.
- Promotions: The Anywhere Commerce+ platform supports varied types of promotions such as cart promotions, catalog promotions, promotions based on user groups, vertical-specific promotions, external promotions configured on CRM system, channel-specific promotions, etc.
- POS and ERP integration: with marquee brands like Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Tally, Posist, etc.
- Setting up In-house Order Management System to streamline post-purchase journey – allocation, order tracking, returns, RTO, etc.
- Integrations with marketplaces: Pre-integrated with prominent marketplaces such as Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, etc.
- Activating ready Integrations with 3rd party tools such as CRM, data tracking, marketing automation, etc.
- Go-live & Post Go-live support: Our experienced project management team will be with you all the way to support a seamless go-live and post-go-live. Our proven methodologies such as Hypercare and BAU support ensure that you derive the maximum benefit out of migrating to Anywhere Commerce+.
- Our teams also proactively identify enhancements that can be made during subsequent upgrades, making your business future-ready.
With our proven Shopify migration methodology and experienced in-house implementation team, upgrading from Shopify to Anywhere Commerce+ is as simple as it gets! Reach to our Anywhere Commerce + experts now to discuss details.